Star-Clicks Ads

quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

"The Project 2112": And the meek shall inherit the Earth...

Hello again! After introducing myself and throwing away everything I had in my chest when explaining my new nickname, all thanks to what I call "the Paramore's football/soccer counterpart", time to go with the blog's main proposal. After the 1st entry, I thought I would ruin everything with such wailing, but I finally got some motivation to make things progress to a nice blog.

Before obtaining Full Combo on all of the songs of the Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock setlist on Expert Vocals, I sparked an idea of compiling runs of all of the parts of Rush's "2112". The old idea was upload the video compiling all of the parts but the final one, before finishing all of the FCs. But I realized that would delay the Full-Game FC milestone up to an undefined future. Plan B? Have more time to make a greater project and upload it at December 21st To suit to the date as read in my country, i.e. 21/12.

However, when I started editing the project, I took note that YT was allowing users with no strikes in their accounts to upload videos that last longer than 15 minutes. I was one of them. Yay for no harassment. Yay for no spam material. Yay for intros with "unknown" music, Audacity-edited dangerous music, or externally captured audio. Yay for no direct capture on rhythm games. Ha, I don't have a capture card anyway...

And then, my project could be uploaded in a single part. All I had to do was go back on my Vegas, and remove the Outro for what would be the 1st part of the project to give it continuity. Fortunately, after playing, editing, rendering (which took 10 hours!) and uploading (5 hours), it all went well.


Yep, the lyrics on Parts 2 and 6 are changed. To be honest, I really recommend you to check the video if you want to know of further details about it. It's a long description, writing it all over again, and adapting it to the blog entry would be painful. Just don't hope any Geddy Lee impressions! While he's a high tenor, my vocal range is the standard baritone. Furthermore, I hate using my falsetto, except for sections of songs that are sang with falsetto.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário